Sunday, June 20, 2010

nsync Version 1.1 Release

You asked and we delivered. The first version of nsync focused on time zones, rather than locations, and we know this caused confusion for some of our great customers, who wrote to tell us. In response, we've found some time and added more than 500 new locations for you all. Here's what one of our Version 1 customers has to say:

Version 1.1 takes this app to greatness! - ★★★★★

by Jim Hays - Version 1.1 - 18 June 2010

As the CEO of a global consulting firm, I am constantly fighting to find time for my clients, my people, and me to meet. The 1.0 version did lack major cities, so although I found the comments on the earlier version overly harsh, I can understand their frustration. With the new 1.1 update that included over 500 new cities, this is now an essential tool for me. Give it a try. It is simple, elegant, and useful if you are struggling with how to get out of time zone hell.

No comments: